How to apply for SSC Constable Exam 2022
Staff Selection Commission has begun the registration process for SSC Constable Exam 2022. Applicants who need to apply for Constable (Driver)- Male in Delhi Police Examination, 2022 can do it through the official site of SSC on ssc.nic.in. The registration will close on July 29, 2022.
This recruitment drive will finish up 1411 posts up of which 1270 posts for Open category, 141 posts for Ex-S category. Competitors who need to apply for the examination ought to have passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or comparable from a recognized Board. Competitors can apply online through these simple steps given below.
SSC Constable Exam 2022: How to apply
- Visit the official site of SSC on ssc.nic.in.
- Click on SSC Constable Exam 2022 link accessible on the home page.
- Enter the login details and tap on submit.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Once finished, click on download.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for additional need.
The application fees is ₹100/ – . Competitors belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) qualified for reservation are excluded from payment of fee. Competitors can check for additional related details through the official website of SSC.