Life Better Seminars 2019 announces the Next-Generation Business Networking Summit
You’ll Leave with ACTIONABLE ITEMS — GUARANTEED!
Baltimore, Maryland, September 1, 2019 – Life Better Seminars is proud to announce the Next-Generation Business Networking Summit to be held on October 23, 2019 at the Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center in Baltimore.
This LIVE event provides business owners, entrepreneurs & sales professionals with a dynamic jam-packed day of the utmost cutting-edge business marketing and advertising insights available today. This seminar is not a “come and feel good” kind of motivational seminar; but one where you are guaranteed to walk away with actionable, income generating strategies and road-maps to enhance your business goals. Top professionals will share their secrets with you to achieve ultimate business networker status. Remember, networking remains the No. 1 reason of successful business achievement!
“When you want to meet the GREATEST people…NEW people and have fun at the same time…Blaney’s events [founder of Life Better Seminars] are the answer! We always have a blast, make new connections and just enjoy ourselves!” – Julia Flynn Werre
The Networking Summit, on October 23rd, features professional business leaders of both the “in-person” and “on-line” networking marketing worlds. This Networking Summit is a must do event for you to keep up with the ever-changing social media and marketing trends of today.
Presentations include revealing the secrets of:
- Five (5) mistakes networkers are making today and a 3-step fix;
- How to use this little “built in device” in your smart phone to generate more leads and sales;
- Digital “Guerilla Marketing” tactics;
- How to harvest your network leading to a six-figure income;
- How to find the hidden goldmine in your own network;
- The Networker’s R.A.P.P.O.R.T. System™;
- Leveraging powerful strategies, using the latest technologies, to find new prospects for your business;
- How to avoid networking overload.
Summit attendees will receive a plethora of tools, templates, case studies, networking, door prizes and much, much, more! They will also enjoy breakfast, lunch
The powerful line-up of marketing experts and sales leaders include:
- KaitLedonne: LinkedIn Teacher & Branding Expert. Author of “The Attraction Magnet” Guide where she teaches “7 INSIDER” Secrets That the Biggest Brands in The World Use to Attract Customers Who
Can’t Waitto Buy from Them.
- Marques Ogden: Former NFL Player, Author, Celebrity Success Coach
andCommentator. Marques had stints with the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Baltimore Ravens, the Buffalo Bills, and the Tennessee Titans. He is the brother of Hall of Fame offensive tackle Jonathan Ogden. Marques became a SPEAKER to help others succeed.
- Blaney Teal: Founder of Maryland Business Connection (MBX), a premier state-wide networking organization, the owner of Pacesetter Business Solutions and founder of Life Better Seminars, LLC.
- Tristen Larsen: A 21-year-old 7-figure entrepreneur that has helped over 70 concepts in the hospitality industry and over 215 agency owners reach their financial potential using online marketing strategies.
- Jessica Koch: Worked with Fortune 1000 clients like Disney and Verizon as well as National Power Utilities, Hospitals, Government and Universities. Jessica will soon be featured in a published book series titled: Profiles in Success and Inspiration from Executive Leaders in the Washington D.C. Area.
- Stephanie Bonte-Lebair:
Certifiedtrainer in the BANKCODE® methodology, a personality profiling system that has been scientifically proven to predict buying behavior. Her mission is to help others stand in their power and be the voice of their passions!
- Gina Ramsey: President of Pink Dog Digital; Gina has been involved in the digital media arena since 2006. She helps businesses grow through their digital footprint including website development, search engine optimization, content creation, social media management and consulting, along with digital ad campaigns.
- Dave Elliott: A noted expert, author, international speaker and an accomplished coach who gets results for his clients all over the world.
- William Geist: Former Wall Street investment banker and current CEO of The Madison Energy Group for the past 10 years. William will help you discover how you can be authentic, non-spammy and build your business on-line at the same time.
- Craig Burris: In November of 2018, Serial Entrepreneur Craig Burris launched his third brand SALESROCKIT. The technology helps combine connections, community, onboarding processes and an understanding of how to execute new business sales projects.
- Lowell Sheets: Lowell developed the Rocking Reviews system that creates an online 5-STAR brand that helps your business to be noticed FIRST, which dramatically increases sales.
- Georgia London: A serial entrepreneur that has pioneered several very successful and highly profitable businesses from yoga studios and gymnastics schools to academic grant programs and counseling centers. Many entrepreneurs are hiding their brilliance; Georgia helps entrepreneurs to step boldly into that brilliance and build a business of greatness.
- John Schoene: Co-owner/founder of Doodle Design, a full-service advertising/marketing firm, in operation since 1997. John and his team diligently work with clients to provide the perfect combination of materials and training to make any trade show, networking, and expos a success. John knows what works and what doesn’t when networking at larger events and expos as an exhibitor or an attendee.
Ticket prices and the full Networking Seminar agenda can be found at www.LifeBetterSeminars.com
About Life Better Seminars: Life Better Seminars is a symposium organizing company based in Baltimore, Maryland and is a sister company to Maryland Business Connection (MBX), a premier business-to-business networking organization in the Maryland Metropolitan Area. MBX is comprised of over 400 members with their focus to connect local businesses with prospective clients and valuable business partners through networking luncheons and happy hour events. MBX hosts approximately 25 local networking events per month across the Maryland Metropolitan Area every month,