Next for Success is Helping Entrepreneurs Grow Their Business in these Challenging Times – Announcing the Virtual Passionpreneur Summit
- Guest Posts
- August 7, 2020
5 Jam-Packed Days | 30 Expert Speakers From Around the World
Learn How To Turn Your Passion Into Profits!
Baltimore, Maryland, August 1, 2020 – Next for Success is proud to announce the Virtual Passionpreneur Summit to be held on August 10-14, 2020. This event provides business owners, entrepreneurs & sales professionals with 5 dynamic jam-packed day of the utmost cutting-edge business marketing and advertising insights available today.
This summit is not a “come and feel good” kind of motivational seminar; but one where you are guaranteed to walk away with actionable, income generating strategies and roadmaps to enhance your business.
Thirty top professionals from around the world will share their secrets with you to achieve more success and generate more profits from your business. And best of all this Summit is FREE for attendees anywhere in the world!
“Blaney Teal of Next for Success knows how to gather superb experts and host a value-packed summit and now she is offering it virtually to help entrepreneurs all over the world have greater success in their business…what an incredible opportunity to learn from the best from the comfort of home!” ~ Laureen Shefchik of HeartFlow Energy
The virtual Passionpreneur Summit, August 10-14, 2020 , features professional business experts who have succeeded in turning their passion into profits!
This business Summit is a must attend event for you to keep up with the ever-changing social media and marketing trends of today.
Presentations include revealing the secrets of:
- How to find abundance and stop the money blocks in your life
- How to convert more of your audience into PAYING customers
- 3 super NINJA tricks to outsmart the Facebook algorithm
- 7 marketing strategies that only the top 10% are abiding by
- The importance of an intentionally inclusive mindset
- How prospect without being spammy
- Techniques to incorporate the “genie effect” into your business strategy
- And so much more!
Summit attendees will receive a plethora of tools, templates, case studies, and the summit includes special kick-off party with networking on August 9th!
The powerful line-up of marketing experts and sales leaders include:
- Courtney Epps: Courtney is an accountant of 19 years and owns a full-service accounting firm. With an expertise in Tax Strategy, Courtney’s knowledgeable in public and cost accounting, providing clients with tax preparation, tax planning, income tax accounting, and consulting services to better run a business. With her years of experience, she has served clients from startup businesses to multi-million-dollar companies. Courtney has worked with companies that span across a range of industries and sizes.
- Jill Lublin: Jill is an international speaker on the topics of Radical Influence, Publicity, Networking, Kindness and Referrals. She is the author of 4 Best Selling books including Get Noticed…Get Referrals (McGraw Hill) and co-author of Guerrilla Publicity and Networking Magic. She is CEO of a strategic consulting firm and has over 25 years’ experience working with over 100,000 people plus national and international media. Jill teaches a virtual Publicity Crash Course, and consults and speaks all over the world.
- Chantel Soumis: Founder and Creative Director of Stardust Creative is on a mission to help organizations smash through sales and marketing expectations on a shoestring budget. Chantel has worked with many Fortune 500 clients and has received international honors such as The Universal Women’s Network Woman of Inspiration for Diversity & Inclusion in 2019 and Brava Magazine’s Woman to Watch in 2020.
- Vince Baker – Vince is a highly motivated Business Marketing Agent, Internet Marketing Coach, Public Speaker and Author. He is a professional who thrives in multi-dimensional markets. He has a proven track record of succeeding in competitive sales markets, internet marketing, leadership roles and problem solving.
- Blaney Teal: Host of o the Passionpreneur Summit and Founder of Next for Success Accelerator Academy for Entrepreneurs and Business Owners. Blaney is also the founder of Maryland Business Connection (MBX), a premier state-wide networking organization. Blaney’s passion is to coach business owners on how to fine tune their mindset, skillset and toolset without breaking the budget.
- And additional speakers including: Kate Unger, Aparajita (AJ) Jeedinunta, Julia Barnes, Laurel Portie, Eric Twiggs, Janice Chaka, Ash Shukla, Laureen Shefchik, Karen Mieses, Luke Haran, Stephanie Bonte- Lebair, Erin Harrigan, Ann Brennan, Trainer Jane, Nancy Gaskins, Robert Commodari, Melissa Mackey, Robin Smith, Eileen E. Galbraith, Amethyst Mahoney, David Breth, Todd Collins, Cathy Nesbit, and Tara Louise
Grab your FREE Access Pass at www.ThePassionpreneurSummit.com
About Next for Success: Next for Success (NEXT) is business coaching company based in Baltimore, Maryland and is a sister company to Maryland Business Connection (MBX), a premier business-to-business networking organization in the Maryland Metropolitan Area.
MBX is comprised of over 400 members with their focus to connect local businesses with prospective clients and valuable business partners through networking luncheons and happy hour events.
MBX hosts approximately 25 local networking events per month across the Maryland Metropolitan Area every month,
For more information, visit the event website at www.ThePassionpreneurSummit.com or contact the founder Blaney Teal at (410) 575-3290 or firstname.lastname@example.org