OHAUS MB23 – Moisturizer Analyzer
What is a Moisture Analyzer?
The purpose of Moisture Analyzer is to observe and find out content of moisture present on any substance and provide accurate measurements. It propounds a high level of operating expediency and constructive utility in order to provide precise measurements.
What is Ohaus MB23?
Ohaus MB23 is the series of Moisture Analyzers that integrate High-Tech heating and weighing technologies that endows with swift and precise results. It is designed to measure the moisture content promptly, efficiently, and provide compliant configuration and consistent results by performing exceptionally. Ohaus MB23 Moisture Analyzer is an uncomplicated one button-setup, combines high quality resilient structure as well as crucial for operators of all skill levels. This makes Ohaus MB23 Moisture Analyzer a product that determines accurate moisture content at an unconquerable value.
Features of Ohaus MB23
The features of Ohaus MB23 are as follows:
- It is easy to setup and operate.
- It presents moisture analysis that is flexible for any budget.
- It has a weight capacity of 110g.
- It has a large bright backlit LCD display.
- Its Readability is 0.01g/0.1%.
- Consists of IR heating element.
- It consists of Standard RS232 port.
- It has a platform of 90mm
- It has a non-glass infrared heating aspect for drying of samples.
- Consists of Multiple shutoff criteria to save time and cost
- It can impeccably fit into any workplace.
- It is compact and has easy to clean heating chamber.
- Has low maintenance.
Where can be Ohaus MB23 used?
Ohaus MB23 can be effortlessly placed at any workplaces. It can be used or applied in the following areas:
- Food and Beverages.
- Quality control.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Chemical industry.
- Ceramic industry.
- Research industry.
- Wastewater etc.
What are the applications of Ohaus MB23?
Ohaus MB23 can be applied for a few purposes such as for Percentage Moisture Determination, Weighing, and Percentage Solid Determination etc.
Safety Precautions while using Ohaus MB23
It is imperative to have safety measures while operating an Ohaus MB23 Moisturizer Analyzer. Few of the safety measure are:
- It is vital to use the Analyzer in a manner that is specified in the manual.
- The Analyzer should not be used in wet, unbalanced or dangerous environments.
- It is very essential to confirm that the Analyzer has sufficient space around it i.e. at least 1 meter, as a safety zone.
- The Analyzer should be used absolutely for determining moisture in samples only, or else it can cause damage of property.
- You should not place flammable objects or material on or around the Analyzer.
- It is important to ensure that the power cord does not cause any obstruction or is vulnerable to tripping.
- When you are cleaning the Analyzer make sure to disconnect it form the power supply.
- There should not be any modifications made to the Analyzer.
- Note should be taken to use suitable equipments for personal safety such as gloves, safety glasses, protective clothing etc.
- It is very important to understand that the Analyzer should be operated by a trained person only, as they are skilled enough with operating the equipment and with the properties of the samples to be tested.
- Also the services should be done by an authorized person only.