One of the most well-known hill stations in India – Darjeeling is an ideal collection of snowy and mighty Himalayan ranges, winding walking tracks, valleys, monastery, momos, tea estates, and toy train.
In the midst of the green-grey hills, the serene vegetation and scenic vistas ensure a vacation to cherish forever. The immaculate excellence of this town attracts guests from the nation over to take a break from the bustling city life.
Along these lines, venture out into this list of the best tourist places in Darjeeling that you might not have any desire to miss on your trip.
We should look at what fun things should be possible in these tourist places in Darjeeling while at the same time holidaying in Bengal’s favorite summer getaway. From zoological parks to monasteries, there is a great deal to investigate in Darjeeling. Here is a list of Darjeeling tourist places you should look at!
- Tiger Hill: Get Mesmerized By The Surreal Beauty
- Batasia Loop: Admire The Panoramic View
- Ghoom Monastery: Please Your Eyes With Vibrant Colors
- Rock Garden: Gape At The Man-Made Beauty
- Himalayan Railway Station: Toot-Toot Through The Peaks
- Happy Valley Tea Estate: Vast Tea Plantations Await You
- Darjeeling Observatory Hill: Explore The Religious Spots
- Darjeeling Ropeway: Get An Upper View Of The Magical Place
Two to three days are adequate to have a great vacay in Darjeeling. You can without much of a stretch cover all the touring places serenely during the specified duration.