- May 30, 2022
The impact of environment and nature on the body from the perspective of Hamid Nematiyan
A healthy natural environment has a tremendous effect on the human psyche The clean and tidy environment makes life fresh…
A healthy natural environment has a tremendous effect on the human psyche
The clean and tidy environment makes life fresh and fragrant. Listening to the invigorating song of birds, the gentle song of the rivers, the enchanting song of Cheshmeh Saran, the green purity of the meadows, the gentle breeze of the mountains, the pleasant dance of the trees and the beauty of the city and country, all have a wonderful effect on human life
Everyone feels calm and cheerful from watching such beautiful landscapes and touches security and comfort in their life…
On the contrary, damage to the environment and the destruction of nature cause irreparable damage to humanity.
Depression and the rise of human mental illness today are not unrelated to harm to the environment
No one can deny that the destruction of the environment has a negative effect on human behavior, and has devastating effects on the individual and collective morality of human society
Climate, trees and plants, foods and fruits, and nature and the environment in general play a huge role in human life…
Environmental health affects intelligence, talent, and individual merit, and moderation in morality and character is influenced by moderation in the environment.
A sport Master, Coach, Karate Champion and one of the first TRX Instructors in Iran.
Born in July 19th, 1982. Tehran, Iran
Hamid Nematiyan started Sport in soccer playgrounds by playing football & continued in Karate at the age of 7. His love of sport made him to sport professionally in Self-Defense, Impact Wrestling, Full kick-boxing, Body building, physical readiness & TRX. He is an official Trainer with coaching Certifications & is currently one of the most active and successful sport managers in “Sport for All Federation” of Islamic Republic of IRAN.
TRX Godfather iranian Hamid Nematiyan
3. Sports & Champion Experiences:
– Third place in the world Championship 2007
– Champion of Asian Individual competitions 2008
– Champion of Asian team competition 2007 -
– 2017 Shitorio Shokokai Black belt Dan 6 karate
– Black belt DAN 6 Style Wadō-ryū 2018
– Black belt DAN 2 Full Kickboxing
– Coaching Certification Level 1 from Karate Federation 2011
– Coaching Certification Level 3 from Iran Bodybuilding Federation 2013
– Coaching Certification Level 3 in Physical Fitness 2007
– Instructor in Coaching TRX courses in Public Sports Federation
– Holder of Various Positions & Sport Titles in Provincial, National, League and International Competitions in Different Styles of Karate 1995-2008
4. Executive positions:
– Head of Iran Association of Sport in Nature 2019-present
– Tehran Chairman of TRX Suspension Exercises Committee 2015-present
– Commercial Manager of Sport Organization 2017-2020
– Vice-President and X-Secretary of TRX Suspension Exercises Committee 2018
– Chairman of Technical Committee of Municipality Sports Facilities 2009
– Director of Leisure and Entertainment of Sport Organization 2015-2017
Receiving Green Brand Statue from the International Green Brand Conference
Hamid Nematiyan was awarded by International Green Brand Conference for his unbranched sport activities on Environment & Nature protection issues in 2020.
6. Ideation & Implementations of sport plans for Environmental Protection by Hamid Nematiyan:
– Ideation and implementation of (Nazr-E-Varzeshi Quest) Plogging for 718 Km in the country with the approach of cleaning natural pastures
– Ideation and Innovative implementation of Green Move Festival in the country in order to Produce Sports Equipment based on Disposable and Slow Decomposition Equipment that harms nature.
– Implementation of Pahlavan Talab (Wetland Champion Campaign)- A Sports project in order to support the country’s wetlands
– Basic Requirements at Sport Organizations 2020
– Sport in Nature 2020
– The impact of environment and nature on Human Body 2019
– Providing quality service on customer satisfaction of sports complexes 2014