XBIRD Token Announces Private Sale

XBIRD Token Announces Private Sale

XBIRD Cryptopayments announced the implementation of a private sale of its tokens.

In this private sale, 80% of the total sale will go to a fund with a 3-year lock-up, while the remaining 20% will be allocated to private investors,
The remaining 20% will be allocated to private investors.


The company also announced the development of the XBIRD DEX wallet, which will allow for atomic swaps.

An atomic swap is a way for users to directly trade different crypto assets without the need for a third party, such as a centralized exchange.

According to the announcement, Komodo, an open source solution provider for crypto assets and blockchain, began test operations of its decentralized exchange, XBIRD DEX, on January 1.

The application has already been downloaded more than 10,000 times.

XBIRD DEX is already in test operation and will be launched in the near future.

The DEX also serves as a non-custodial wallet where users can store their assets on the platform. In addition, Komodo plans to offer the ability to exchange XBIRD coins for legal tender next month, allowing users to directly purchase XBIRD coins.

The community is as important to crypto assets as it is to the Internet, and XBIRD Coin is truly the currency of the Internet.

Decentralized exchanges (DEX) and non-custodial wallets are our specialty, and we want to enable as many of our XBIRD Coin users as possible to trade with our cutting-edge ‘atomic swap’ technology,” said Kadan Stadelman, CTO of Comodo.