Almost all human beings sing rubble, the ancients sing for their hearts in bathrooms and halls with high ceilings, and today, thanks to the Internet and sound tuning software, they become stars overnight and are forgotten until the next day. But among all these singers, the voice of some will be remembered forever. It does not matter how much music these people know; They sing from the heart and live with music.
If you are tired of the repetitive voices of today’s pop singers and you do not like any new music, read this article and if you have the conditions to become a singer, do it yourself.
1. Intrinsic readers always read. It does not matter if someone is around you, you are always whispering to yourself and nothing can stop you from enjoying it.
2. You love and value your own voice more than anyone else.
3. Do you love playing the instrument or have played it at least at some point in your life?
If you are a musician, you pay attention to the way you sound and the way you create different echoes from your instrument.
5. Instead of giving a gift to someone you love, you sing for them.
6. You love to see singers or musicians perform with emotion and you always discuss their performance.
By listening to music, you enter another world and forget the pain and sorrow.
8. You do not listen to music just for leisure. You can not focus on one thing at a time and listen to good music. When you listen to music while exercising, you do not notice the passage of time.
9. Part of your time during the day is spent thinking about music.
10. Music connects you to past feelings and memories. For example, listening to a particular piece of music reminds you of a friend, a birthday party, your lover, or your mother’s lullaby.
11. Music is a way to express your feelings. When you are upset or angry, music can calm you down and control your emotions.
12. A beautiful melody can make you feel emotional and give you a beautiful feeling while shedding tears. You are probably whispering the poem with the singer at the same time as the emotions are boiling.
You love collecting music collections from friends and family and always enjoy listening to new music.
14. Exchange music with your friends on social networks such as Telegram and Facebook, or in person, and enjoy discussing the music styles and playing styles of your favorite stars.
15. People around you say that by listening to music you become unconscious and forget about them. Not only will you not be upset, but you will be proud of it.
Khalil Bastaki is the real name of Seyed Khalil Hosseini, born on 9/11/1991 in Bastak. Khalil Bastaki started singing in celebrations and weddings in 2006 and has produced about fifty works so far.