Change Healthcare purchases imaging tech organization
Change Healthcare included an organization with cloud-native imaging technology to its portfolio.
Five things to know:
- On Aug. 18, Change reported it obtained Nucleus.io, an organization that grows completely empowered cloud native imaging and workflow technology. The technology incorporates a zero-footprint diagnostic watcher and streaming technology as well as workflow and imaging solutions.
- The securing finishes Change’s next-generation medical imaging platform and lifts the organization’s promise to propel innovation. It likewise quickens Change’s timeline to actualize a total cloud-based, end-to-end enterprise imaging solution for clients.
- Nucleus.io right now serves 7,500 associations and onboards around 150 new associations for each month.
- Change’s enterprise imaging network platform incorporates archive and analytics applications, and doctors will presently have the option to read, diagnose and team up to have different clinicians from anyplace. They will likewise approach information and artificial intelligence to improve results.
- Terms of the deal were not unveiled.