How To survive as an Influencer during COVID-19 with Olyasha Novozhylova – NotBasicBlonde
Novozhylova – NotBasicBlonde is the founder and creator of a blog devoted to empowering young people to develop a remarkable look, the Not Basic Blonde. The Russian model had an outstanding modelling and runway career spanning 15 years in Atlanta and abroad and played numerous roles. Now a top influencer Olyasha shares with over half a million tourists her makeup, fitness and lifestyle tips. Olyasha Novozhylova is a nbbpodcast founder and creator, available on every big network.
She’s been asked a lot of questions about her success even though CoVid-19 caused huge turmoil in each country’s economics. So, we asked her a question; How do you survive in the tough days of the global pandemic as a content creator and influencer? And she gladly shared her experience with us.
Any content creator and influencer’s performance are focused on versatility and a timely strategy. So various income opportunities are open. While some brands sink, others rise, with the highest turnover.
Of course, you have to attend a huge number of events as an influencer and content maker but that are not available in this case, but you can consider other ways to earn revenue.
- First, in any field where you see yourself as an expert, you should write and e-book. E-books are still beneficial, and deferred income will be given to you.
- Secondly, the introduction of an Online course is the best at the moment, since there is a boom in the e-commerce industry and everybody has an online course to learn new skills and start projects. It is still there and a major income can be produced from it. Online courses are the most rigorous and lucrative right now.
- Third, because so many people work from home and there are a lot of social and online content, content as a creator and as an influencer is really important right now. Ensure that the content is as imaginative as possible. Optimize all the choices, IGTV, Reels, and videos in Instagram. Since Instagram loves to uninstall, by uploading a video you can gain a lot of dedication and reveal.
- Fourth, TikTok has been having a big effect on everybody, and it brings so much stuff. I personally learn so many wonderful things on TikTok. Use this forum as completely as possible, learn how to make quality content and use it to grow. I have noticed so many fun TikTok profiles that I went for Instagram.
- Finally, the start of podcasting can be incredible during these tough moments too, however consider the other four choices to make it successful for podcasting. It takes a lot of time and work to start a podcast, it is a lot of fun and I like it every minute, but it takes a lot of time. If you have extra time, you should completely do it, because podcasts are really popular right now.
In conclusion, by learning new things every day, believing in yourself by taking new lessons and learning new skills, will push you through every difficult time. The safest way is to believe in yourself.