Thornton, Colorado – Does your pet frequent the litter box, pee small amounts, strain or cry? Did you know, your pet can die from Urinary Tract Infection?
Well, DeAnna Lee also known as DeAnimal Saver reveals “Pet UTI’s Gone Forever.”
Here are 10 of the most important things every pet owner should know about Urinary Tract Infections:
I. A UTI can kill your pet & cause the bladder to Burst.
II. This is extremely painful. Crystals have sharp edges that can make your pet bleed.
III. Crystals can clog up the Urethra
IV. Male pets are more susceptible to UTI’s
V. Pets who only eat dry food have more issues with UTI’s
VI. Dry foods are the main cause along with most canned processed pet foods
VII. Drugs can have long lasting side effects on the immune system
VIII. Urine becomes high alkaline
IX. Kidney stone or PU surgery costs thousands and there are no guarantees
X. A major sign of a UTI is frequent trips to the litter box, straining, crying, and passing small amounts of urine.
It’s easy and inexpensive to naturally rid your pet of UTI’s. plus, we will show you how to prevent it from coming back.
Three Easy and inexpensive ways to rid your pet of UTI’s and how to keep it away for good.
1. Detox with organic non-GMO tinctures:
- Urinary Tract Cleanse (give for 30 days and repeat only if necessary)
- Kidney Cleanse (give for 30 days and repeat only if necessary)
- For Best results we highly recommend cleansing the kidneys and urinary tract both at the same time.
2. Boost the Immune System with a high potent Vitamin Supplement. For ultimate health, a pet vitamin supplement should include most or all of the following: Pre and pro-biotics, enzymes, aminos, fatty acids, A, B complex, C, E, Zinc, Taurine, Shark Cartilage (calcium), Pine bark, Selenium, Papain, Manganese, Magnesium, L-Methionine, Iron, Folic acid, chicken liver, cat’s claw, Bluegreen Algae, Recommended as a daily supplement for LIFE to keep the immune system strong. Feline and canine formulas
3. Feed high protein diet, no dry food or processed canned foods.
Note: To prevent UTI’s from coming back, we highly recommend taking your pet off of all dry foods, feed them a high protein diet, and boost their immune system daily with a high potent Vitamins supplement, (read the label to make sure it doesn’t contain sugar or a form of), and give plenty of fresh filtered water daily.
Breaking News! Tune into Animal Planet on Saturday June 15, 2019 at 6:00 PM MST where another one of DeAnimal Saver’s pet stories will be broadcast via Dr. Jeff: Rocky Mountain Vet.
Check your local listing as it’s subject to change. Sarabi cat in remission for years from Lymphoma gets her throat surgery done by Dr. Jeff. Sarabi was also put on the above protocol after she was diagnosed, and it has put her into remission indefinitely with no signs of the cancer to date.
We hope you enjoy the show and be sure to encourage your family and friends to watch, too!
About DeAnimal Saver:
DeAnna Lee is a holistic consultant specializing in boosting the immune system with all-natural herbs, non-toxic foods, and vitamins so the body can heal itself from the inside. Born and raised as a country girl DeAnna was around animals all her life and her passion and love for animals grew stronger the more she engaged with them.
DeAnna Lee started training animals at the age of 5 and continued into adulthood running her own private obedience classes and then went on to doing animal education at local events.
As seen on Animal Planet’s Dr. Jeff: Rocky Mountain Vet https://www.facebook.com/DrJeffRockyMountainVet/
DeAnna Lee’s Flying Squirrel won 1st prize $5,000 on America’s Funniest Home Videos. She was also chosen by Mario Lopez and Pet Star to compete on the last episode coming in at 4th place with her train driving Pekingese, MimiJo, Buggy bunny, Angel bunny, and Rocky the Flying Squirrel.
If you have questions, please contact DeAnna Lee (DeAnimal Saver) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For interviews and consulting availability, please visit https://deanimalsaver.comor call +1 (720) 977-9797