Interview With Kane Bailey
- May 20, 2021
My name is Kane Patrick Bailey but I’m professionally known as Kane Bailey. I’m doing good, thank god for another day!.
- Where are you from?
I’m from Toronto, Canada
- What is your greatest inspiration for your music?
My music changes lives for the better. I feel like music can change the world because it changes people. That’s why I continue doing what I do
- What are 3 words that describe your music?
Uplifting, timeless and good
- What is the hardest subject you’ve ever written about?
That’s hard to decide. All my music has deep meanings. But if I had to say it would probably be one of my unreleased songs “lost one”. Reason for this is because it covers depression, anxiety and losing someone. “Just believe in yourself if I can you can too, I know depression can make you feel like you want to die too.
- What are the challenges of being an artist?
I would say not giving up. When you release a song and it doesn’t get the attention it deserves demotivates you to continue. I’m sure a lot of artists can relate to this.
- Are you planning on releasing new music soon?
Yes I am, stay on the alert!.